The link between the medically certified FibriCheck app and Patients Know Best is now up and running, allowing users of both solutions to seamlessly share and connect their personal health data. This link helps further comprehensive, person-centred assessment and shared decision making for the next steps in care.
With over 1.5 million users, Patients Know Best is the UK’s leading patient-driven health platform, owing to its integration with the NHS App. Users in the Netherlands are also realising the benefits via the integration with the government’s personal health records infrastructure ‘Persoonlijke gezondheidsomgeving (PGO)’.
Users on both sides of the pond can now share their FibriCheck health data such as measurement results and symptom tracking info, along with other medical data like test results. The platform also enables users to link with other applications and devices such as Strava and Fitbit, bringing a centralised view to all of their health-related data. Where connected with provider systems, the platform partnership will support better outcomes for both patients and the healthcare providers that support them by enabling patient-reported data and clinical data to be looked at holistically.
Interested in adding FibriCheck to your Patients Know Best account?
To add FibriCheck to your Patients Know Best account, simply follow these instructions:
- In the FibriCheck application, go to “Settings”and tap on “Connected apps”.
- Next, tap on “Patients Know Best”. Agree to share the FibriCheck measurement data with Patients Know Best.
- Connect with Patients Know Best.
- Fill in your Patients Know Best email address and password and approve.
- Once the connection has been made, tap on “Back to app” to take the first measurement.
- Click on “Open” to go to the FibriCheck app.
Created on November 28th, 2022 at 09:44 am
Last updated on August 3rd, 2023 at 03:44 pm