We are looking for a (Senior) Full Stack Software Engineer to join our ranks and develop our FibriCheck application, improving the lives of over 1.000.000 happy customers.
FibriCheck is a dynamic and fast-growing company in the digital health sector. Our mission is to save lives by improving the outcome of cardiovascular diseases.
How? By developing device agnostic arrhythmia detection and prevention capabilities that are accessible for everyone, everywhere. FibriCheck is a full medical device – certified in different geographies including Europe, Middle East, Australia and the United States. FibriCheck has been used today by over 1.000.000 people, is prescribed by over 2.000 physicians and has processed over 10 million PPG measurements.
What strongly connects our employees is our culture. Our values. They help us to stay true to who we are. On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values:
- Team 🙌🏼 : as a team, we celebrate our achievements and comfort each other during our failures. Your mindset needs to be team-oriented, and put the team first.
- Diversity & inclusion 👩🏼🤝👨🏿: we ensure that every voice is heard through collaboration and valuing different perspectives. We accept and respect people for who they are, and we don’t judge people who are different to us. We believe that it’s our differences that make us stronger and diverse thinking makes our decisions better. We know that only by collaborating as one team will we deliver a brilliant service to our customers.
- Innovation 🌱: we are not afraid of challenging the status quo to grow our business and ourselves as an individual and as a team.
- Make an impact on the lives of an ever-increasing amount of people by further improving our medical application.
- Strengthen our highly-skilled, cross-functional agile team with your technical expertise and critical eye for improvements
- Implement new functionalities, write unit tests, conduct code reviews, safeguard code quality, and participate in stand-ups & scrum meetings
- Take ownership as a team to aim for qualitative releases that bring true value to our customers and communicate proactively
- Thrive in an open, positive culture of continuous improvement, challenge the status quo, demonstrate risk-taking and implementing creative ideas
- You are a hands-on developer, skilled in React (Native) and Typescript
- You have experience building cross-platform apps
- You have taken projects from concept to completion
- You are self-organized, and can work independently, but don’t hesitate to reach out to and collaborate with your team members.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) e.g. GitHub Actions
- Experience with Git
- Experience with React State Managers like Redux
- Experience with AWS Serverless is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB) is a plus
What do we offer you?
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on revolutionizing healthcare
- Flexible work and high degree of self-management
- Very open and honest company culture
- Learning opportunities, including a learning budget
- Ability to work remotely and/or in one of our offices in Hasselt or Leuven
- Great colleagues and a fun environment (team buildings, afterwork drinks,…)
- Competitive salary package with various extra-legal benefits (company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, insurances,…)
🗺 Route to your new job
Your application procedure looks like this:
- We will contact you for an informal conversation with our HR colleague.
- Are we both excited? Then we will follow up with a virtual introduction meeting with our product manager.
- We will inform you if an online assessment and/or assignment is part of the selection procedure.
- During the second virtual conversation, we will talk more extensively about the content of the function.
- Do we have a match? Then you will receive a proposal to join our team!